YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
The YMCA Strong Kids Campaign is an annual fundraising campaign, focused on raising much needed funds to support children, youth and families in our community by giving them the opportunity to participate in programming, membership and day camp opportunities, regardless of their financial situation.
We believe that every child deserves a chance to reach their full potential: to live healthier, happier lives today and grow into productive adults in the future.
The Impact of a Gift
- Enable a child to participate in a recreational activity.
- Allow a low-income family to stay active and healthy with a YMCA membership.
- Give a child living in poverty a safe, fun and positive experience at a YMCA camp.
- Engage youth in meaningful volunteer opportunities, while building the necessary leadership skills to lead a productive adulthood.
- Give at-risk youth a chance to build leadership skills in a fun environment and gain the confidence and skills to avoid addiction, violence and isolation.
- Ensure a low-income school-aged child will benefit from literacy, recreation and homework assistance at a YMCA after-school program.
- Help families access child care, recreation and support services during a time of illness, crisis or loss of employment.
To donate by cheque:
Make payable to the YMCA of Central East Ontario and mail to 250 Sidney Street, Belleville, ON K8P 3Z3
Charitable Registration #: 11909 1882 RR0001