Support Your Y & Help Build Community
The YMCA Central East Ontario is a place where everyone from all backgrounds and abilities is welcome. As a charitable Association, the YMCA creates an inclusive environment that provides a sense of belonging and purpose to everyone.
Many people become involved with the YMCA for different reasons; possibly as a donor or volunteer, they may join as a member to get healthy, they have children enrolled in our childcare or day camp, or they are part of the many other programs and services provided. We are focused on raising much needed resources to provide children and families with access to healthy recreation and programming opportunities, regardless of their financial situation.
Your YMCA is dedicated to building a healthier and stronger community.
By giving today, you can help build a better community for the future. Here are just some of the ways your support makes a difference:
- Helping a child learn to swim
- Helping a teen to learn to lead and feel success
- Enabling a family to use a trusted, quality child care
- Helping an adult feel a sense of belonging
- Providing low-income individuals access to health and wellness programs
Charitable Registration #: 11909 1882 RR0001