Open Gym – Now Available for Booking
Timeslots are 45 minutes with 30 minutes for cleaning in between.
Here is some important information about Open gym bookings:
· 3 quadrants available to rent per timeslot
· 1 quadrant per household
· Quadrants cannot join to play a game
· Maximum of 5 people per quadrant
· Must bring your own equipment (not equipment available to lend)
· Participants must sanitize hands before entering the gym
· If facility guidelines are not followed, the booking may be cancelled
Pickleball – Now Available for Booking
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:40-3:30pm and 3:40-4:30pm
· 50 minute time slots
· Booked online, click here to book
· 2 courts available for each booking time, maximum 4 people per court
· Members only
· You must be registered online in a time slot to be able to play (for public health contact tracing)
· Sanitize hands as you enter gym
· Please bring own equipment, we will not be lending equipment
· Please do not share equipment
· Nets will be set-up for play by staff
· Social distancing of 2m required (excluding incidental contact)
· Masks must remain on until start of play
· Exit court and gym directly after your booking
· No spectators
· Clean shoes only
· Belongings to be placed in lockers or bins in gym
· Please support the open gym guidelines to ensure the safety of all members and staff
Treehouse is Now Open for Family Booking
Families are now able to pre-book 60 minute time slots for the Treehouse.
- Only families on the same membership can use the Treehouse during the same time slot.
- A $15 fee applies for each booking.
- Click here to read the complete rules.
Click here to book now.
Our phased re-opening approach to Squash:
- September 8-13, single court bookings
- September 14-20, double court bookings (members must keep a distance of 2 metres – if this is not possible, a mask is required)
- September 21, squash lessons resume
Members can call the branch at 705-748-9622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a court. Members can also request to book a court in person at the membership desk. All court bookings are now computerized in our system (no paper system). When we move to our new software system in October, we will look at on-line bookings. We will provide further details once they become available.
Squash bookings will be for 40-minute time slots with every other time slot being booked off for health and sanitization purposes. We are unable to provide rental equipment and protective wear at this time.
Please contact Volunteer Squash Instructor Colin Mackenzie at 705-931-5580 for information about squash lessons.