Virtual Run for the Kids
Join Us May 29 – June 5, 2021
The YMCA Run for the Kids celebrates community, children and families and welcomes participants of all ages to get moving in support of the YMCA of Central East Ontario! Due to the ongoing restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be holding the event virtually again this year.
How It Works
- Follow the link below to register. Registration is $15 per participant and includes free touchscreen running gloves! We will be in touch about gloves pick up at our branches.
- Run/walk your own course. You can run 5k, 10k, 1k or any distance you like. You can run a route or you can just run around in your driveway or living room. Have fun!
- Post a photo, video or your route and tag @ymcaofceo and use the hashtag #ymcarunforthekids (if you’re settings are private, email your photo to email@example.com and we will share on Facebook to show your community support).
- Challenge a friend or business to Run for the Kids!
- Be safe! Follow social distancing guidelines in your community, be mindful of traffic and wear appropriate gear.
Join our virtual event on Facebook and share with friends and family!
You’ll find us at facebook.com/YMCAofCEO
Participating in this event is not only fun and healthy; your support of the Run for the Kids will allow us to remain financially stable so that we can be here for our community for many years to come.
YMCA Members Click Here
Non Members Click Here and select your closest YMCA Branch (BV – Belleville, PB – Peterborough, QW – Quinte West). This is to help us arrange for pick up of your touchscreen running gloves.