See What the YMCA has to offer…….
- Wide range of equipment, from top names such as LifeFitness and Cybex. Includes cardio, with the option of individual televisions – pick what you want to watch.
- Drop-in Group Fitness Classes – Lead by certified instructors – variety of classes for all fitness levels, including cycle-fit, land, and water based classes
- Large pool – 25m with 6 lane – Lane swimming available all day
- Warmer small pool with play areas for children
- Gymnasium – multi-purpose use
- Wheelchair accessible – 1 level facility, ramps into both Small and Large pools, change rooms available for families and individuals with special needs
- Babysitting – your child can be in “Kidskare” with our qualified staff while you enjoy the YMCA
- Birthday Parties
- Free parking
Become a member today
- Take a Tour A tour is the best way to see the complete facility and to have the opportunity to ask questions of our staff. We want you to feel comfortable with the facility and your decision to join. No appointment needed, just stop by at your convenience.
- Talk to our Staff We want to get to know you personally! Our staff are eager to show you around, tell you about our programs and answer your questions. You’ll see that when you begin a relationship with the YMCA of Central East Ontario, it’s like being welcomed into a caring, safe community.
- Call us today! Don’t wait…Call today (613) 394-9622.